Making*Lovers [ENG] [PC ISO] | Kurator Game
Random Pick

April 5, 2020

  • Smee
  • Making*Lovers

  • PC Games
  • ISO / Install
  • Global Release
  • Casual, Simulation, Visual Novel
  • 4.1 GB
  • Download


“For my whole life, I never had a girlfriend.

People could laugh at me all they want, but I refused to give up on my ideals when it came to love.

I had always pictured a first encounter where I knew right away she was my destined one.

After several chance run-ins, we would exchange numbers. Then we would hang out together on the weekends.

Only once we’ve grown close enough would it be time for a real date.

I wouldn’t have accepted any love that didn’t develop like a storybook romance.

Picking up girls at a club or going on blind dates was out of the question for me.

And so was arranged dates. How could it be romantic when someone else set you up?

I had stood unwavering in my beliefs for my entire life.

Until, that is, when the words of a certain girl turned my view on love inside-out.”


Credit : IGG-GAMES

Title: Making*Lovers
Genre: Casual, Simulation, Nudity, Visual Novel, Anime
Developer: Smee
Publisher: NekoNyan Ltd.
Release Date: 3 Apr, 2020


System Requirements

Minimum
• OS: Windows 7 or newer
• Processor: 1.7 GHz or above
• Memory: 1 GB RAM
• Graphics: 128MB or above
• Storage: 5 GB available space

General Notes:
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead

  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 + DLC [EUR/USA] [PS3 ISO]

  • The Last of Us - Left Behind & Map DLC [US] [PS3 DLC]

  • Folklore - All DLC [EU] [PS3 DLC]

  • Just Dance 2018 - Lova 2019 Mod [USA] [PS3 ISO]

Genre