My Goddess of Love (DARKZER0) [ENG] [PC ISO] | Kurator Game
Random Pick

April 23, 2020

Home / / My Goddess of Love (DARKZER0) [ENG] [PC ISO]
  • Paradox White Cat
  • My Goddess of Love

  • PC Games
  • ISO / Install
  • Global Release
  • Casual, Nudity, Visual Novel
  • 0.1 GB
  • Download


My Goddess of Love [visual novel, yuri, fantasy, romance, ADV]

Well well, what a place! I would never have looked into an elven temple, but I simply have no choice.

And what if I still find, how can I have fun?


Credit : OVA Games


System Requirement

Minimum
OS: Windows XP
Processor: 1.4GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 300 MB available space
Sound Card: Any

Recommended
OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Processor: 2GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 400 MB available space
Sound Card: Any

  • 
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 + DLC [EUR/USA] [PS3 ISO]

  • Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn - All DLC [US/EU] [PS3 DLC]

  • Assassin's Creed Rogue (v1.1.0) (CODEX) [MULTI] [PC ISO]

  • FIFA 19 Legacy Edition + HAN PKG [EU] [PS3 ISO]

Genre